Esthemax Hydration Elation
Esthemax Hydration Elation is a great way to provide the skin with hydration.
By pre-exfoliating the skin in a silky way with
enzymes – which naturally break down dead skin cells and other impurities.
This also activates the deeper layers of the skin. As the final step
of this refreshing treatment, a revolutionary ‘Hydro Jelly Mask’ infused
with electrolytes is used: the hydration ingredient of the future.
Because the mask draws a vacuum, water is drawn into the skin and held there.
This guarantees deep hydration and skin improvement.
When is Esthemax Hydration
- Dull skin that can use a boost
- Dehydrated skin
- Dry lines
- Oily skin
- Blemished skin
- To prepare or conclude other treatments
Results after Esthemax Hydration Elation
I love the Hydro Jelly Mask soo much. Luckily it can be added to any treatment!
Cheremice B. | CERIFIED CLIENT
Glow Expert is Clinical, Cool & Colorful with a unique take on skin health. Why? Because of founder Marelva’s pillars of wellness; Keep on growing & Glowing. Skincare is healthcare and selfcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are already undergoing treatments, this treatment starts with a short review of the previous treatment and the results achieved, after which we sign a consent form and photos are again included in your file.
The skin is thoroughly cleansed, followed by a light exfoliation. After this we remove all impurities and the moisturizing part of the treatment can begin.
- Medical Peel
- CO2 Carboxy Therapy
- Deep Tissue Face Massage (COMING SOON)
This treatment can be done every 4 to 5 weeks
The treatment is good for your skin because the most invisible impurities and aging skin cells are removed. The living cells get a boost with vitamins and the skin is penetrated to the deeper layers with hydration.
- Do not wet the treated area for up to 8 hours after the treatment.
- Do not use make-up for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid heat, excessive sweating, jacuzzi, steam cabin, sauna, etc. for up to 48 hours after the treatment.
- Do not force and/or touch the skin unnecessarily.
- Do not scratch, pick or peel the skin.
- Do not use (silicone) brushes and scrub for up to 2 weeks after the treatment and avoid products with acids, Benzoyl Peroxide, retinoids, drying alcohols.
- Protect the skin every 2 hours with SPF30.
- If your skin is recovering from a previous (allergic) reaction
- If you have or have had (skin) cancer
- If you use prescription creams
- If you take Roaccutane or have taken it within the past 6 months
- If you have active herpes
- If you have open wounds
- If you have fever
The skin can be sensitive.
It is highly recommended to include moisturizing products in your skincare routine.
On all our social’s.
Yes, definitely! Inform your specialist about this during the treatment.