The Green Peel is a 100% natural Peel that is composed of
Hyaluronic Acid, Spiculas and algae from the sea.
This Peel stimulates the skin because the Spiculas are rubbed in
during the treatment and work themselves out again in the hours after.
The cell renewal is activated, after which the skin looks fresher and more even.
Fade hyperpigmentation and discolorations, reduce acne and acne scars.
When is a Green Peel suitable?
- Wrinkles and fine lines or before they become visible
- Acne scars
- Excessive sebum production
- Blemished skin
- Dull skin
- Large pores
- Uneven skin structure
Results after a Green Peel
Zoals altijd weer tip top! De uitleg, de behandeling zelf. Keep it up!
WHITNEY H. | CERTIFIED CLIENT
Glow Expert is Clinical, Cool & Colorful with a unique take on skin health. Why? Because of founder Marelva’s pillars of wellness; Keep on growing & Glowing. Skincare is healthcare and selfcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are already undergoing treatments, this treatment starts with a short review of the previous treatment and the results achieved, after which we sign a consent form and add photos are again included in your file.
The skin is thoroughly cleansed and impurities are removed. After the Peel is freshly prepared, it is applied as a mask and massaged in. When the processing time has passed, we remove the Peel and apply a moisturizing and soothing mask that you can only remove 24 hours later.
Most people indeed experience the Green Peel as sensitive to painful.
Generally on average from day 3 to 6. Usually the skin starts to peel around the mouth.
For some clients, a single treatment is sufficient for a boost or a refresh. To tackle a specific skin problem, we recommend multiple treatments.
The Green Peel is great for treating scars, blemishes and acne-prone skin, large pores, sunspots, and hyperpigmentation. It stimulates blood circulation and metabolism and leads to improvement of the skin texture.
It also provides your skin with the natural energy it needs to renew the cells, helps to reduce age-related skin appearances as well as impurities.
On all our socials.
Yes, that’s possible.
- Do not wet the treated area for up to 24 hours after the treatment
- Do not use make-up for 7 days after the treatment
- Avoid heat, excessive sweating, jacuzzi, steam cabin, sauna, etc. for up to 48 hours after the treatment
- Do not force and/or touch the skin unnecessarily
- Do not scratch, pick or peel skins from the skin
- Do not use (silicone) brushes and scrub up to 2 weeks after the treatment and avoid products with acids, Benzoyl Peroxide, retinoids, drying alcohols
- Protect the skin every 2 hours with SPF30
We strongly recommend that you use the post peel home care kit or the CICA Recovery set after each peel due to its soothing and healing properties.
To maintain the results in the longer term, we recommend that you maintain a solid skincare routine. The specialist can also advise you on this.
- If you are pregnant
- If your skin is recovering from a previous (allergic) reaction
- If you have or have had (skin) cancer
- If you use prescription creams
- If you take Roaccutane or have taken it within the past 6 months
- If you have active herpes
- If you have open wounds
- If you have a fever
- The skin will peel
- The skin may be red
- The skin may temporarily discolor and/or underlying pigment may come to the surface
- The skin may still be sensitive 24-48 hours after the treatment
- The skin can retain moisture
- Deeper impurities are stimulated to come out of the skin