Microneedling is an intradermal treatment technique to stimulate the skin’s regenerative capacity. By making microscopic damage in a controlled manner with surgical needles,
the skin will repair itself.
With powerful serums from the pharmaceutical industry, the treatment is personalized
and a specific skin problem can be treated.
When is a Microneedling suitable?
- Wrinkles and fine lines or before they become visible
- Acne scars
- Dull skin
- Large pores
- Blemished skin
- Uneven skin structure
Results after Microneedling
Een hele fijne en leerzame ervaring. Alles werd stap voor stap uitgelegd en goed advies gegeven. Lekker veel gekletst en ik kom zeker terug!
Eliza B. | CERTIFIED CLIENT
Glow Expert is Clinical, Cool & Colorful with a unique take on skin health. Why? Because of founder Marelva’s pillars of wellness; Keep on growing & Glowing. Skincare is healthcare and selfcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are already undergoing treatments, this treatment starts with a short review of the previous treatment and the results achieved, after which we sign a consent inform and photos are again included in your file. The skin is thoroughly cleansed and impurities are removed. Depending on the indication, the settings of the device are set and the serums are carefully selected.
- Medical Peel
- CO2 Carboxy Therapy
- Deep Tissue Face Massage (COMING SOON)
- Esthemax Hydration Elation
That depends on the result we want to achieve with the treatments. Every skin problem has a different treatment protocol. There are also clients who undergo treatment 1 x in a while to keep track of their results.
Microneedling is great because it can improve several skin problems (at the same time). It is also a technique to gradually age more beautifully.
Décolleté, chest, arms, legs, back. We also offer body treatments.
- Do not wet the treated area for up to 8 hours after the treatment.
- Do not use make-up for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid heat, excessive sweating, jacuzzi, steam cabin, sauna, etc. for up to 48 hours after the treatment.
- Do not force and/or touch the skin unnecessarily.
- Do not scratch, pick or peel the skin.
- Do not use (silicone) brushes and scrub for up to 2 weeks after the treatment and avoid products with acids, Benzoyl Peroxide, retinoids, drying alcohols.
- Protect the skin every 2 hours with SPF30.
- If your skin is recovering from a previous (allergic) reaction
- If you have or have had (skin) cancer
- If you use prescription creams
- If you take Roaccutane or have taken it within the past 6 months
- If you have active herpes
- If you have open wounds
- If you have fever
- The skin may flake
- The skin can temporarily discolor and/or underlying pigment can come to the surface
- Deeper impurities are stimulated to come out of the skin
Healing, soothing and moisturizing products. We offer an after care kit with the appropriate products.
On all our socials.