Dr. Murad Vitamin C Infusion
Dr. Murad’s patented infusion technology delivers pure vitamin C directly into the skin for maximum results. This antioxidant-rich treatment restores clarity, texture, elasticity and firmness while fading pigmentation/discoloration and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
When is a Vitamin C Infusion suitable?
- Sun damage
- Wrinkles and fine lines or before they become visible
- Acne scars
- Dull skin
- Large pores
- Blemished skin
- Uneven skin structure
Results after Vitamin C Infusion
Een hele fijne en leerzame ervaring. Alles werd stap voor stap uitgelegd en goed advies gegeven. Lekker veel gekletst en ik kom zeker terug!
Eliza B. | CERTIFIED CLIENT
Glow Expert is Clinical, Cool & Colorful with a unique take on skin health. Why? Because of founder Marelva’s pillars of wellness; Keep on growing & Glowing. Skincare is healthcare and selfcare.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are already undergoing treatments, this treatment starts with a short review of the previous treatment and the results achieved, after which we sign a consent form and add photos are again included in your file.
The skin is thoroughly cleansed and impurities are removed. After the Vitamin C is freshly prepared, it is applied as a mask and massaged in. When the processing time has passed, we remove the Vitamin C and apply a moisturizing and soothing mask.
No. not at all.
The treatment can be done with an interval of two weeks.
The environment may take a toll on your skin, but now you can fight back. Dr. Murad’s patented infusion delivers pure vitamin C directly into the skin for maximum results. This antioxidant-rich treatment restores clarity, texture, elasticity and firmness while fading pigmentation and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
Certainly! You can even go straight to an event.
- Medical Peel
- CO2 Carboxy Therapy
- Deep Tissue Face Massage (COMING SOON)
- Esthemax Hydration Elation
- Do not wet the treated area for up to 8 hours after the treatment.
- Do not use make-up for 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid heat, excessive sweating, jacuzzi, steam cabin, sauna, etc. for up to 48 hours after the treatment.
- Do not force and/or touch the skin unnecessarily.
- Do not scratch, pick or peel the skin.
- Do not use (silicone) brushes and scrub for up to 2 weeks after the treatment and avoid products with acids, Benzoyl Peroxide, retinoids, drying alcohols.
- Protect the skin every 2 hours with SPF30.
That depends entirely on the purpose of the treatment. The best and most useful thing is, of course, that the products are tailored to this.
- If your skin is recovering from a previous (allergic) reaction
- If you have or have had (skin) cancer
- If you use prescription creams
- If you take Roaccutane or have taken it within the past 6 months
- If you have active herpes
- If you have open wounds
- If you have fever
- The skin can be sensitive